Skup plastiku, sklep sportowy Hantle żeliwne 2x20kg obciążenia żeliwne, sprowadzenie zwłok z zagranicy, praca w policji testy do policji testy policja, Forum policyjne Zobacz jak zostać policjantem i jakie wymagania należy spełnić, agencja modelek, Sklep "GO TO THE SHOP" Super! zniżki, Historia Aukcji USA Copart IAA, Pożyczki pod zastaw nieruchomości, import aut z usa, busy do Niemiec - przewozy do Niemiec - busy do Niemiec pomorskie - busy zachodniopomorskie

MTV Celebrity Deathmatch

linki do pełnych wersji gier na konsole psx [zakaz postów bez linków]

Moderator: Moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
snakeshake
-#
Kontakt:

MTV Celebrity Deathmatch

Post autor: snakeshake »

[center]MTV Celebrity Deathmatch [/center]
[center]Angielski[/center]
[center]Obrazek [/center][center]Info[/center]
[center]

Format obrazu: Bin
Spakowane: 29MB
Wypakowane: 232MB
[/center]
[center]Opis[/center]
[center]
MTV's Celebrity Deathmatch was some slam-dunk entertainment when it hit back in 1998. You got the celebrities, you got the over-the-top, cartoonish violence, and that intangible hipness MTV could still bring to the table. One might wonder why they waited five years to come out with a game based on the franchise. It's not like five years of development when into this game--that's apparent from the get-go, unfortunately, in case the $19.99 MSRP didn't tip you off to begin with. That's right, kids, our once-hallowed show has been reduced to a bargain bin title. And it's only downhill from there.

You'll get to play through a few episodes. Three, to be specific, with three more unlockable episodes as you progress. You'll also get one-on-one combat against another player, choosing from the whole smorgasbord of celebs. You can also create your own guy, giving him a custom set of moves and his or her own special look. Sounds like a whole messload of fun, right? This is where things get tricky.

You can blow through a single match in about sixty seconds. The computer opponent doesn't block very well on the default difficulty, so you can mash the attack buttons repeatedly to pummel them to death in short order. You have three standard attacks of increasing damage like most other fighting games, and one special move. The problem is, the television show is all about special moves--a series of increasingly outlandish moves that ends with destroying the opponent beyond all hopes of physical recovery. You'll still get some fairly amusing finishing moves, but your character will use the same one every time. I guess you can't expect much for under $20 retail, but still, you feel a little cheated.

The other aspect of the show that gets almost completely stripped is celebrity dialogue. Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond have a bunch of choice lines, (although they will repeat them a few times in the same fight), but the celebs get an opening insult and a victory comment. Even the best lines don't approach the biting humor of the TV show. Tommy Lee says, "I rule!" at the end of a successful match. "I rule!" And I think to myself "Okay, it was only $20. It's all right if the world-famous drummer of one of the most infamous rock bands in the world is restricted to two words that could have come out of the mouth of any other character in the game." The game claims thousands of lines of dialogue, but I don't know where those all went. They must have been short lines.

[/center]
[center]Screeny[/center]

[center]Obrazek[/center]
[center]Obrazek[/center]
[center]Download[/center]
[center]

Kod: Zaznacz cały

http://hostuje.net/file.php?id=9d9d8bf9394d6e5664aefa2f6dbdcaa9
[/center]
[center]Mój upload ![/center]

Awatar użytkownika
Pierce